Do you have clothing in your closet that you want out?
We can help with that!
The "Pink Bag Program" is an initiative started by LPB meant to contribute to the sustainability and viability of the pre-loved clothing business moving forward.
How do you take part in the program? Just follow the steps below:
1. Request one of our Pink re-useable 22" nylon bags by sending us a message or stopping by during open hours.
2. Fill the bag (must be filled all the way) with what you want to get rid of and let us know when we can pick up or when you plan to drop off the filled bag!
3. Receive a $25 gift certificate to La Petite Boutique in return for a filled bag.
- No need for a consignor appointment.
- No need to haul your items to us to then have to bring unaccepted items back home. We will take what you give to us.
- No need to search for donation boxes or drive to Savers to unload your unused items.
Some common brands that will be eligible for a Pink Bag but NOT for Consignment include but are not limited to Chicos, Ann Taylor Loft, Talbots, H&M, Express, Aerie, INC, Andeway, Marshalls/TJ Maxx brand
Gift certificates issued can be used for purchase on our website
or in store.
*Note: We kindly ask those participating in the Pink Bag Program to take our quality control bullet points into consideration when filling a pink bag. Please do not contribute items that contain:
- Stains, fading, dirt or soil
- Missing buttons or broken zippers
- Loose seams or hemlines
- Lint, “pills”, or pet hair (we are allergic to cats!)
- Odors of any kind
- Deodorant stains in the armpit
Any questions, just let us know. Thanks for your cooperation!