Do you have clothing in your closet that you want out?
We can help with that!
- No need for a consignor appointment.
- No need to haul your items to us to then have to bring unaccepted items back home. We will take what you give to us.
- No need to search for donation boxes or drive to Savers to unload your unused items.
*Note: We kindly ask those participating in the Pink Bag Program to take our quality control bullet points into consideration when filling a pink bag. Please do not contribute items that contain:
- Stains, fading, dirt or soil
- Missing buttons or broken zippers
- Loose seams or hemlines
- Lint, “pills”, or pet hair (we are allergic to cats!)
- Odors of any kind
- Deodorant stains in the armpit
**ALSO NOTE: Items accepted into the Pink Bag Program cannot be taken back once the item has been processed and displayed. The Pink Bag Items are not inventoried and we cannot confirm who the item belongs to.
Any questions, just let us know. Thanks for your cooperation!
21 SOMERSET AVENUE
WINTHROP, MA 02152